BJP would also put up a photo exhibition on the violence in Kerala.
He also urged other political parties to pay heed to the violence allegedly perpetrated by "the Communists in Kerala".
"Love Jihad is risky things". The BJP scripted a massive victory in the state riding on communal polarisation with "love jihad" being major plank of its campaign.
Adityanath, though, chose to hit back at the Kerala government, and said that the Kerala government should learn to run hospitals from his government instead.
Interacting with media persons in Kerala, Adityanath did not fail to rake up the "love jihad" issue. The couple belong to Kerala. Akhila, a Hindu woman, had converted to Islam. On reaching Kerala to take part in the march, Adityanath said people need to be made aware of the political killings if they are taking place under political patronage. "People are also coming out in huge numbers in support of this".
"The BJP yatra is to generate awareness on the violence and killings of political workers and those of our ideology".
The BJP rally will pass through 11 of the 14 districts of Kerala and end in capital Thiruvananthapuram on October 17.
Not only does BJP have no dearth of chief ministers but it also has Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Raman Singh who are serving their third term in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh respectively. On Tuesday, Shah while flagging of the "Jana Raksha Yatra" being undertaken by Kerala BJP President Kummanem Rajasekheran at Payanur in Kannur district, had singled out Vijayan for the violence unleashed on BJP and RSS cadres in the state, especially in his home town Kannur.
The state-wide yatra was launched by Shah from Payanur in Kannur district.
"Yogi Adityanath is in Kerala". Our advice to him is that he should first take care of Uttar Pradesh. More than 300 people had died due to dengue past year in Kerala.
Payyannur (Kannur): The BJP, which has grand plans for the state, is showing all its organizational might in the Janaraksha Yatra. "The government has created a jihadi atmosphere in the state".
- Senate Dems Roast Wells Fargo CEO Over Accounts Scandal
- VERIFY: Are more Washingtonians buying guns?
- 19 guns, explosives found in Las Vegas shooter's Nevada home
- Rebecca Wright: We may never know Vegas gunman's motives
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson denies considered resigning from Trump admin
- We'll Be Talking About Gun Laws as Time Goes By
- Protesters call for Spanish Prime minister's resignation
- NY Sen. Gillibrand Blasts Congress After Las Vegas Shooting
- What is Google Clips? Mystery device tipped for Pixel 2 event
- Google Home Mini, Home Max Smart Speakers Launched Alongside New Features