Just the shirt of Tottenham's Harry Kane played 174 games in which he scored 110 goals and recorded 18 assists. With 10 goals in nine appearances in all competitions, including six in six in the Premier League, the 24-year-old has given United a swagger they badly missed during a series of boring stalemates at Old Trafford last season.
Unsurprisingly - to Guardiola at least - Kane scored twice in the first half, his 12th and 13th goals in September.
The England striker has been in lethal form over the last month, bagging 11 goals in all competitions after failing to find the net once in August. Listen to the latest episode and subscribe to the podcast on Deezer and iTunes. "Harry's got goals in him and goals are the thing".
"Even if some Arsenal fans are in denial".
Chelsea and City did not respond when contacted by ESPN FC, while United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham declined to comment. He is only 24 and for me players will get mature when you are 26, 27 - that is your best.
A flawless hat-trick against APOEL in the Champions League on Tuesday helped Spurs keep pace with Real Madrid in Group H, his treble coming on the back of braces against Everton, Borussia Dortmund and West Ham.
Last season the plan would have seen each club given a guaranteed £25 million in overseas TV income rather than the £39m they received, meaning 20th-placed Sunderland would have been £14m worse off. The manager, in turn, intends to keep challenging Kane - because he says the player who is aiming to win the Premier League's golden boot award for a third consecutive season has plenty of improving to do.
"This is particularly the case when you are about to meet your rivals in a North London derby".
Real Madrid's pursuit of Harry Kane has intensified, with the La Liga giants willing to offer upto €200 million for the Tottenham Hotspur star, according to a report in British news outlet, The Daily Mail. Since then Kane has managed to bag over 30 goals in every given season, and though he was dubbed a 'one season wonder', Kane has proven his critics wrong and is now becoming an attacker in a class of his own as the ideal target-man.
- Las Vegas shooter reportedly wired $100K to Philippines
- Michigan Group Says Las Vegas Shooting Shows Gun Reform Laws Are Needed
- Cleveland Browns: Takeaways on offense from the Week 4 loss
- CP NewsAlert: Aunt confirms fourth Canadian dead in Las Vegas mass shooting
- Bank robber father of Las Vegas gunman born in Sheboygan
- In Japan, Gandhi's birth celebrated at Indian embassy
- New Blade Runner 2049 TV spot & featurette released
- White House "Strongly Supports" Bill Banning Abortion After 20 Weeks
- Korea Investment CORP Has $11.559 Million Stake in Duke Realty Corp (DRE)
- 3 billion accounts breached in 2013. Yes, 3 billion