Former President Barack Obama called it a "senseless tragedy".
"What those people did for each other says far more about Americans than the cowardly acts of a killer ever could", she told reporters, according to The Hill.
Sunday evening, Steven Paddock, a 64-year-old white man, opened fire on a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 50 and injuring hundreds more in what is being described as the most deadly mass shooting in USA history.
Trump said that he would talk about that later.
This will be the first time the President Donald Trump has come face-to-face with the bitter debate on America's gun ownership.
Many Democrats, including Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., in a statement.
Reform advocates in the U.S. face significant opposition from conservative activists and the National Rifle Association, while any new laws would have to take into account the Second Amendment to the country's constitution. But this time the playing field is tilted even more against the gun-violence-prevention side. "It would be premature for us to discuss policy when we don't fully know all the facts or what took place last night".
So what is contributing to the rise of mass shootings in our country? Then they go back to doing the NRA's bidding, taking that group's money and resisting any and every idea proposed to help reduce the number of people killed by guns.
"Everyone's telling us to run, run as fast as you can and my husband and I ran out toward our vehicle and there were people hiding under my auto for cover", one emotional concert-goer said.
"Another attack in London by a loser terrorist", the President tweeted.
The American people are exhausted of being outraged, sending thoughts and prayers, seeing men, women and children die because the gun lobby does put profit over people, Jayapal said during her speech on the floor of the US House of Representatives on Monday.
- Following Vegas Mass Shooting, Local BloodSource Center Sees Uptick in Donations
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) Shares Bought by Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC
- Sen. Sanders statement on Las Vegas shooting
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- Google Pixel XL 2 and Google Home Mini Leaked Through Walmart Listing
- General Motors, Ford bet big on electric vehicles
- MLB Wild-Card: Twins at Yankees Start Time, TV Schedule
- Las Vegas official: Blood donation centers are 'overwhelmed,' don't need more donations
- Johnson praises May and insists 'Cabinet is united'
- Korea Investment CORP Has $11.559 Million Stake in Duke Realty Corp (DRE)