It's all part of this month's ongoing event, Halloween Scream.
The event will run until November 1st and offers a reasonable chunk of appropriately ghoulish goodies, and loosely Hallowe'en-themed modes.
A free Supply Drop with Halloween-themed loot will be provided to players every week in the form of weapon camos, calling cards, and much more, along with a new cosmetic item every Friday of the event. As you might expect, it comes with a trailer.
Starting today, Activision is letting players get into the Halloween spirit with a limited-time community event for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare called Willard Wyler's Halloween Scream. Tyler found the base game to be below average last year-here's his review in full. Players can also earn a variety of Halloween gear and loot, as well as zombie-themed Rig skins, because why not.
To receive the free items during Halloween Scream, players need to log into multiplayer between Monday and Friday morning while online and visit the Quartermaster.
Have you played this special Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare event yet on your Xbox One? In addition to that a brand new game mode has been added to the game: Boss Battles, which tasks players with fighting against a different boss from each of the game's zombies maps each week.
Finally the popular multiplayer map Carnage from the Retribution DLC pack is free to play from October 12 through to November 1.
- Dove apologises for 'racist' Facebook ad showing black woman turning white
- Match And Segment Announced For Tonight's Episode Of WWE SmackDown Live
- Equifax ups its estimates of British victims of hack to 700000
- Officer plans to appeal firing in nurse arrest
- Snapshot - Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers
- Analyst Research Roundup: PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL), Frank's International NV (FI)
- Crossing detects pedestrians using phones
- Featured Stock to Focus: Whiting Petroleum Corp. (WLL)
- Pfizer may sell consumer unit
- Quarterly Financial Update for Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA)