One of the biggest stars of Bollywood, Bachchan has turned 75 on Wednesday but the star is not celebrating his birthday this year. His work diary is already spilling into 2019, but he remains firmly "not out", continuing a glorious journey that has lasted over four decades. Post that, Amitabh Bachchan conducted a fresh round of fastest finger first and that brought Shashi Saxena, a government official from Madhya Pradesh's Jabalpur to the hot seat.
"When he comes on the set, he is always in character". The entire college sang a birthday song with a cake that had Amitabh's name mentioned on it. "I feel I am directing the character", Umesh Shukla, who is working with the "living legend" in 102 Not Out, told IANS.
Umesh said that whenever he steps out of his vanity van, he usually comes out in that mood which is required for a scene and he makes the whole atmosphere like that. In the movie, he can be seen in an armored look with a heavy beard.
Birthday messages have poured in for Amitabh Bachchan in all shapes and forms on Twitter, with celebrities like south superstar Nagarjuna, cricketers Sourav Ganguly and Virender Sehwag wishing the actor on Twitter. Big B's son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai along with granddaughter Aaradhya were photographed at the security check of a Mumbai airport on Tuesday morning. He will be soon back and will resume his shooting soon.
We can't wait to see more pictures of the family from Maldives. The family of Bachchan is a spectacular example of talent and luck.
- Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Analyst Research Roundup: PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL), Frank's International NV (FI)
- Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO), Neothetics, Inc. (NEOT)
- Norway will pay their male and female football teams the same
- Goldman Sachs to Explore Starting a Bitcoin Trading Operation
- West Nile Virus detected in Santa Barbara County
- Police Officer Shot and Killed
- US offers $12 million for Hezbollah operatives
- Equifax ups its estimates of British victims of hack to 700000
- Quarterly Financial Update for Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA)