Samsung has unveiled a new colour scheme for their POWERbot VR7000 vacuum cleaners, showing off Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper options.
The Vader POWERbot also comes with Wi-Fi connectivity and a remote control; Samsung doesn't say why the robot needs the remote but there's a good chance you'll soon be able to see YouTube videos of tech pranksters freaking out cats and bothering dogs with the Vader bot. So excited that you're...wishing your robot vacuum looked like Darth Vader?
If you've lamented the lack of Star Wars-themed home cleaning appliances, then Samsung has just the robot vacuums for you.
The Darth Vader version makes the Sith lord's trademark heavy breathing sound.
The Star Wars limited edition version of Samsung's POWERbot VR7000 is being released ahead of the upcoming Star Wars film, The Last Jedi, due to turn cinemas into bastions for Skywalker fans in December.
"We are confident the Star Wars limited edition of the VR7000 will be a big hit".
Both robot vacuums feature 10-Watt suction power, CycloneForce technology and the ability to clean close to walls and edges. FullView Sensor™ 2.0 allows the unit to clean around home decorations and valuable personal items as small as 10mm. The limited edition bots will go up for pre-sale in the USA from today. Other various fan-centric activations and rewards with retail and commerce partners will continue rolling out. The goggles use OLED displays and are at a higher resolution than the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, whil.
- Institutional Investors Are Buying Weatherford International LTD (NYSE:WFT)
- Only my attitude matters: Trump on Korea
- Are Discerning Investors Interested in These Shares: KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ:KLAC)?
- Bustling Stock in Focus: Medtronic plc (NYSE:MDT)
- Police Respond to 'Family Dispute' at Harvey Weinstein's Daughter's House
- Traders Secrets on VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC), Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ)
- Buy sentiment on Healthcare Stock: Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS)
- Running With The Trending Stocks: Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD), Cintas Corporation (CTAS)
- LeBron James in Jeopardy of Missing Opening Night vs. Celtics
- Buffington Mohr McNeal Sells 11877 Shares of General Electric Company (GE)