Actor John Stamos arrives at the 87th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 22, 2015.
John Stamos, 54, is officially off the market, as he has announced his engagement to girlfriend Caitlin McHugh, 31.
On Sunday, Stamos revealed the happy news on Instagram, posting a sketch of the two at Disneyland, where the proposal took place. "I asked. she said yes!".
Stamos proposed to 32-year-old McHugh after showing her a film he'd created that combined "romantic moments from Disney and Pixar animation films", Today.com reported, quoting Stamos' rep.
He then whisked her to 21 Royal, where they celebrated with their families.
Earlier this year the pair worked on a short film called "Ingenueish", which McHugh starred in and Stamos directed.
"John Stamos is engaged and it's both the best and worst thing to ever happen", another said. "We don't want the commentary from the masses about what our relationship is or should be". "He was a bachelor for a long time". John was married to actress Rebecca Romijn from 1998 to 2005.
- Keir Starmer: Labour to back Tory rebels on Brexit deal
- The Canaccord Genuity Reaffirmed "Hold" Rating for the Fluor Corporation (FLR)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN) Closed Higher Than Its 50 Day Average
- IShares MSCI Taiwan Capped ETF (ARCA:EWT)
- Bob Dylan Performs "Learning To Fly" In Honor of Tom Petty
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Renewed for Season 2 By CBS!
- Driver Hospitalized In Freeway Shooting On I-380 In San Bruno
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRGB) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Vizag: Woman raped in broad daylight on busy street, receives no help
- Windies Women complete T20I series whitewash against Sri Lanka