The new festival will take place in Victoria Park, with the promoter signing a four-year exclusive contract with Tower Hamlets Council, meaning events like Field Day and LoveBox will no longer take place in the park.
The following weekend will see The National play their largest headline show to date as the first of three APE Presents shows on June 2, joined by special guests The War on Drugs, Future Islands, Warpaint, the Districts and more.
AEG Presents, organiser of British Summer Time, has announced a new 10-day festival - All Points East.
All Points East is a brand new ten-day event taking place from 25th May to 3 June 2018 in East London's handsome Victoria Park, Tower Hamlets. Tickets available soon.
The festival site will be free to enter in the interim four days, featuring comedy and food events along with an outdoor cinema.
"The council is pleased to be working with AEG, who were selected following a rigorous procurement process to deliver some exciting events in 2018 which can be enjoyed by local people, Londoners and visitors from across the United Kingdom", said Tower Hamlets mayor John Biggs.
Executive Vice President, Live Music at AEG Presents, Jim King added: "We are thrilled to be able to launch this new festival concept and bring some of the world's most exciting artists to Victoria Park".
Many more acts and events for All Points East 2018 will be announced in the weeks and months ahead.
- Trump hits National Football League over continued protests: 'No leadership'
- One week after son Harvey is involved in terrifying blackmail plot
- Rockets agree to two-way deal with Briante Weber
- Former Pres. Carter: MSM Harder on Pres. Trump Than Any Other President
- Jayant Rikhye appointed as HSBC CEO for India
- Gold rush for investors as dividend payouts reach record high
- Record profit, fastest-growing subscribers in US — Mobile quarterly results
- SC refuses bail to Unitech's Sanjay Chandra
- 'It's everywhere': Amal Clooney has faced sexual harassment, George says
- Arcadia Investment Management Corp MI Increases Position in Netflix, Inc. (NFLX)