According to sources quoted in Mumbai Mirror, "Mouni recently came on board and will start shooting early next year, when the film goes on the floors".
The actress, who is going to make her Bollywood debut with Reema Kagti's "Gold", opposite Akshay Kumar, is now reportedly on-board for Ayan Mukerji's upcoming venture "Brahmastra". Mouni will share the screen space with Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in Brahmastra. The two are now shooting for the same and Mouni has already bagged her second film. More details of her role are awaited. And that was even before the release of 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha'.
Things are certainly looking up for Naagin's Mouni Roy as she has bagged yet another Hindi film.
Speaking of Gold it is a historical sports drama which will showcase the journey of India winning its 1st gold medal as a free nation in the Olympics, 1948. Mouni Roy started her acting career in the hugely popular television soap, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and then followed it up with another hit television series, Naagin nearly a decade later. Both shows have made her a household name. The film also features Amit Sadh and Kunal Kapoor. Mahadev which featured her rumoured boyfriend and actor Mohit Raina. But the two made an appearance together to put a stop to the rumour mills.
- 'Idiots' photographed in crocodile trap
- Man armed with a crossbow 'takes woman hostage in house'
- Ex-NFL Star Robert Mathis Arrested for Intoxicated Driving
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV) to Release Earnings on Tuesday
- Reviewing the Insider Trends for The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG)
- Amazon Studios parts ways with scripted series executive Joe Lewis
- Infosys Q2 profit rises about 3.3% to Rs3,726 crore
- Global wine output expected to be lowest in 50 years
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) Shares Bought by Parsec Financial Management Inc
- Investors Buy Valero Energy Corporation (VLO) on Weakness