And now, the most controversial director Ram Gopal Varma joined the list to comment on former TDP leader. Earlier, Reddy had accused TDP cabinet ministers in Andhra Pradesh of seeking favours from Telangana chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Now, those speculations have come true, as Reddy has formally been inducted into the Congress. Rahul Gandhi looked ecstatic and there was a glimmer in his eyes that revealed a lot to what he may be experiencing.
"I have regained confidence over the Congress party with Revanth Reddy deciding to join the party".
Telangana Congress seems to be giving due respect to Revanth Reddy who will be joining the party tomorrow. As we all know, he had already resigned his TDP post including the prime membership of the party at the TDP's secretary at a meeting in Vijayawada last week.
The TDP in Telangana is now left with just two MLAs, with his departure, as 12 of its 15 legislators had defected to the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) a year ago.
Reddy, however, said his party wanted urgent matters to be taken up for debate and announced his partys decision to walk out. Revanth had lunch today with Rahul Gandhi and to join AICC at Delhi congress office this evening around 4pm. What is even a bigger setback for TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu is that Reddy has joined the Congress with 40 other TDP members and seven members of Telangana Rashtriya Samiti (TRS).
A few months ago, Telangana Congress Legislature Party leader K Jana Reddy said the Congress would find a Baahubali to resurrect the party and take on the Telangana Rashtra Samithi in the 2019 elections. "It is yet to be decided", he added.
- Toddler Found in Maggot-Filled Diaper
- CommBank, Westpac and NAB collaborate on new payment app
- Liam Gallagher to take part in 'Celebrity Gogglebox'
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) sticks nearly -4.56% in last 5 trades
- Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Turkey friendship, brotherhood and unity stand at highest level
- (PG) Insider Sold $267738.90 in Stock
- Iranian Commanders Say Khamenei Has 'Limited Range Of Missiles'
- What Are Analysts Report About Western Digital Corporation (WDC)
- Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik have an epic conversation on Twitter
- Jonathan Wants N1bn for Transport to Testify at Olisa Metuh's Trial