This DLC is included in the Season Pass of the game, but you can also buy it separately.
In "Comrades", players will set foot as a survivor from the Kingsglaive to find out more about the disappearance of Noctis after the events in Chapter 13 from the main game.
According to the game's Official Japanese Twitter profile, the Xbox One X update launched 8:00 PM Japan Time, meaning that it's already available for download. Today, Square Enix announced a new release date for the expansion.
Square Enix has pegged Final Fantasy XV's Comrades multiplayer expansion with a November release date, following the add-on slipping from its previously scheduled October launch. Players will be able to equip royal sigils that grant special powers from the Lucian Bloodline, and then create a team to take on various quests.
The Xbox One X patch, meanwhile, also adds a multiple quest ordering function, so that's something.
Final Fantasy 15 is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with various ports of the game now being in development. This allows you to play the game in 4K with HDR.
The new update also implements the ability to accept multiple hunts which was long requested by the fans.
- Facebook Messenger launches peer-to-peer payments in the UK
- Here's your exclusive first look at season two of Netflix's 'The Crown'
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) Stake Boosted by Norris Perne & French LLP MI
- Emilia Clarke & Jason Momoa Had A Gin-Filled Game Of Thrones Reunion
- Delabole man convicted of murdering 18-month-old adopted daughter Elsie
- APEC 2017: Japanese newspaper introduces host Vietnam
- Pirlo bids farewell to football after decades-long career
- Trump Praised the North Koreans as "Great People"
- Priti Patel rebuked for misleading account of Israel meetings
- On Mission Kashmir, Centre's Interlocutor Dineshwar Sharma Lands In Srinagar