Horizon: Zero Dawn's brand new The Frozen Wilds expansion is a proper add-on pack, meaning that its content is integrated into the existing game world. Here's what you need to know to start The Frozen Wilds DLC in Horizon Zero Dawn.
We tuned Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds for players with an experience level of 30 or higher.
The next one you can find is outside of Meridian.
In case you get confused, here's Yariki. The Frozen Wilds expansion pack is said to contain new storylines, new characters and the new region to explore that features new enemies. You can find him inside the Carja border fort known as Daytower near the center of the map.
These quest givers will have blue markers over their heads when the game has been updated to version 1.40 and with The Frozen Wilds DLC installed.
Between the inhospitable environment and the risky new machines, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds offers a greater challenge than the base game - so make sure you bring the right skills, outfits, and weapons.
First things first, you'll need to seek out one of three different NPCs. As such, if you're revisiting the game for the first time in a few months, you may be wondering where to find The Cut and how you access all of the new quests that it offers. Again, speak with him and you'll be able to start The Frozen Wilds quests in Horizon Zero Dawn. She's a Banuk woman to the very north of the Grave Hoard.
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) Stake Boosted by Norris Perne & French LLP MI
- Final Fantasy XV's Multiplayer DLC Gets A New Release Date
- 21st Century Fox Has Held Merger Talks With Disney
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Sells 991130 Shares of AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)
- Sitharaman in Arunachal, reviews situation, Defence infrastructure
- On Mission Kashmir, Centre's Interlocutor Dineshwar Sharma Lands In Srinagar
- Delabole man convicted of murdering 18-month-old adopted daughter Elsie
- Jimmy Fallon's mother, Gloria, dies at 68
- To offer mobile service in southwestern CT
- Here's your exclusive first look at season two of Netflix's 'The Crown'