The Mi 6c, of course, will be a watered down version of the flagship phone Mi 6.
The Mi 5C smartphone was Xiaomi's first smartphone to be powered by the company's proprietary Surge S1 SoC, and if the report is to be believed, the upcoming Mi 6C will in all likelihood be powered by Xiaomi's latest in-house chipset called the Surge S2 SoC, which will also be the successor to the Surge S1 that was launched with the Mi 5C. The front of the unannounced Redmi smartphone appears to have a display panel with ultra-thin bezels. Also, the Xiaomi Mi 6c/6x may not make into the Indian market, but looking at the company's aggressive approach in recent times, they might launch in the Indian market too.
Other reports claim that it may be mid-range chipset like the Snapdragon 652 since it is speculated to be built with 16nm manufacturing processor.
Apart from the chipset, the Xiaomi Mi 6c is said to come with a 5.65-inch 18:9 bezel-less display and will join Xiaomi's bezel-less portfolio. Now, the latest reports reveal few key specifications about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6c smartphone. The rumor mill has revealed contradictory information on the configuration of the Surge S2 chip.
The rest of the specs of the alleged Mi 6C phone is expected to be same as Mi 6. Meanwhile, the rear shooters could be 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel combination. Below the dual camera module, there is a fingerprint scanner also at the back. Like the Mi 6 smartphone, the Mi 6C is also rumored to arrive with glass chassis. Yes, the same Mi 5c is rumoured to replaced with Mi 6c in December 2017.
A couple of years back, Xiaomi launched the Mi 4i and Mi 4c smartphones as the stripped-down variants of Mi 4 in India and China respectively. Share us your thoughts by adding your comments below.
- Comprehensive Stock Analysis Of QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)
- Man United coach Mourinho pays $4mn Spanish tax debt following court hearing
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their 4th child in 5 years
- NY Fed chief Dudley, a key Yellen ally, to retire next year
- We Are Ready To Engage Niger Delta Avengers - FG
- Mark Hamill clarifies Luke's stance in The Last Jedi
- Tropical depression expected to strengthen
- Samsung vs. Apple award appeal rejected by US Supreme Court
- Call of Duty: WWII airdrops your loot boxes for all to see
- Fake WhatsApp Gets Downloaded Over 1 Million Times On Google Play Store