Be good for goodness sake.
Charles Smith of Pompton Lakes was arrested during a traffic stop on Route 46, said South Hackensack Police Capt. Robert Kaiser.
The crack pipe was found next to a Santa Claus costume.
A 66-year-old man who plays Santa Claus has been arrested after cops discovered a crack pipe, empty bags of crack and heroin and a hypodermic needle in his auto during a traffic stop.
Police discovered other unspecified drug paraphernalia and hypodermic needles during a subsequent search of Smith's vehicle.
Smith was charged with possession of drug paraphenalia and released, the Bergen Record reported.
A volunteer Santa Clause was arrested Monday morning after police discovered a crack pipe inside his vehicle.
Santa Claus is coming to. jail.
Messages to Smith asking for comment were also not immediately answered.
A representative for Toys for Tots could not be reached for comment, the paper reported.
- Karnataka HC refuses to grant stay on Tipu Sultan Jayanti celebrations
- Netanyahu Confidant Yitzhak Molcho Named Suspect In Corruption Probe
- What's Real Worth Of DowDuPont Inc. (DWDP), United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
- Jaitley defends demonetisation, says note ban gave economy new direction
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) — Hot Trending Stock
- Hill and McGraw Return to Sioux Falls
- Carter Page Coordinated Russia Trip with Top Trump Campaign Officials
- New health app offers 24-hour consultation with NHS doctors
- Restaurant wait times are coming soon to Google Search and Maps
- Waymo's fully self-driving cars are here