A regular on the Showtime series "Shameless" was arrested last week in Burbank on suspicion of driving under the influence after officers conducting a traffic stop smelled marijuana coming from his auto.
The Associated Press reports that the 18-year-old actor was pulled over on Wednesday night just outside of Los Angeles, where he was straddling lanes and eventually arrested. We're told he did poorly on field sobriety tests and was arrested on the spot.
It's unclear at the moment on whether the DUI was alcohol or drug related, but it couldn't have happened at worse time for so-called "Carl".
A representative for Cutkosky did not immediately return HuffPost's request for comment.
Officers smelled burnt marijuana coming from the auto, and Cutkosky admitted to them he had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening, police said.
Cutkosky plays Carl, the middle son of William H. Macy's character, Frank Gallagher, on the Showtime series.
Carl has had his own set of troubles on the show, from attacking other students at school and killing stray animals to committing robberies of stores and cars.
Ethan Cutkosky as Carl Gallagher in Shameless (Season 6, episode 8).
- Marvel just lost one of its top writers to DC Comics
- Restaurant wait times are coming soon to Google Search and Maps
- United Nations condemns violence in Myanmar forcing Rohingyas to flee
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo are expecting another girl
- What's Real Worth Of DowDuPont Inc. (DWDP), United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
- Hill and McGraw Return to Sioux Falls
- Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai trailer released
- Keane not concerned by Hendrick absense
- New health app offers 24-hour consultation with NHS doctors
- 10 arrested in French-Swiss anti-terror operation