Sony has been taken the console market with its innovative first-party titles and the same can't be said for Xbox because there have been not many first-party titles for Xbox One, however, all of this is about to change as Microsoft is shifting its focus towards investing in new first-party studios following the release of Xbox One X.
Which of these will you be most likely to play on the Xbox One X? This means (at least on the east coast) that it is finally November 7th and they are hot and ready for the purchase (assuming that is you can get your hands on one before they vanish). Yes, backwards compatibility is a brilliant feature that prevents gamers having to repurchases titles if they upgrade consoles and a major plus over owning a PlayStation, but there are few games exclusive to Xbox right now that would turn a PlayStation user green with envy. Xbox One X is also the only product in the world that packs all of the following features in one awesome device: 4K gaming for the world's greatest games, a built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, 4K streaming capabilities, High Dynamic Range support for gaming and video, and premium audio that puts gamers in the center of spatial sound with Dolby Atmos support.
Xbox One X is built for true 4K gaming, with enough power to drive native 4K resolutions, High Dynamic Range and Wide Color Gamut into a pristine visual package beyond what's capable in existing consoles.
So should you buy the One X?
"Gears of War 3" is the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in video games.
There is no doubt you get what you pay for experience-wise - Xbox says this itself and is keen to emphasise that it sees the One X sitting above the One S in a "family of devices" rather than replacing it - but some may find it tough to part with so much. Microsoft has chose to stick to QHD for the most efficient performance.
- Thor: Ragnarok Editor Says Film Didn't Use That Much Comedic Improvisation
- Starc continues fine form with Sheffield Shield hat-trick
- Affordable Care Act open enrollment help event
- Toyota Q2 Profit Rises; Lifts FY Profit View
- ANC will remove liars, thieves in December - Cyril Ramaphosa
- Retailers Offer Deals Ahead Of Black Friday
- Much cooler with another round of rain on Tuesday
- England fret over Finn; not so much over Stokes
- Maharashtra minister apologises for 'sexist' remark
- Sia combats paparazzi intrusion by posting nude photo herself