The 5.8-inch iPhone X will reportedly remain, the iPhone Plus variant will be replaced by a massive 6.5-inch iPhone X XL, and a 6.1-inch LCD screen model will be available as the "budget" handset.
With Apple's release of the brand new iPhone X, you would think they would be slowing down and perhaps focus on fixing the arising bugs that have plagued their latest software and new device.
All 3 models are expected to feature the same design as the current mode with edge to edge display, stainless steel band and the vertical dual camera design.
Apple, the giant smartphone maker has launched many new iPhone models and other iDevices in 2017. It'll also be an OLED display with a pixel density of 480-500 pixels per inch. Like how it was mentioned by KGI, both phones will have a bezel-less display just like how it is with the iPhone X. What's your take on this? The company is also going to release a successor to the iPhone 8.
The upcoming iPhone models will not face limited supply issues which is seen in the existing iPhone X. Apple is gearing up its efforts to launch the upcoming iPhone models in 2018.
This lower-end iPhone (but still very expensive) could cost between $649 and $749 and feature an edge-to-edge display with a notch.
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- Here's How Shah Rukh Khan Celebrated Children's Day
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) EPS Estimated At $0.42
- Call of Duty WW2 launches PC update, reinstates dedicated servers
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate upgraded with water and dust resistance
- Stars arrive in Australia ahead of I'm A Celebrity
- How to Watch Australia vs. Honduras
- Emirates Places Order for 40 Boeing 787
- About 15 Percent Of US Agencies Have Kaspersky Software On Computers
- Black Friday is dying