The 5.8-inch iPhone X will reportedly remain, the iPhone Plus variant will be replaced by a massive 6.5-inch iPhone X XL, and a 6.1-inch LCD screen model will be available as the "budget" handset.
With Apple's release of the brand new iPhone X, you would think they would be slowing down and perhaps focus on fixing the arising bugs that have plagued their latest software and new device.
All 3 models are expected to feature the same design as the current mode with edge to edge display, stainless steel band and the vertical dual camera design.
Apple, the giant smartphone maker has launched many new iPhone models and other iDevices in 2017. It'll also be an OLED display with a pixel density of 480-500 pixels per inch. Like how it was mentioned by KGI, both phones will have a bezel-less display just like how it is with the iPhone X. What's your take on this? The company is also going to release a successor to the iPhone 8.
The upcoming iPhone models will not face limited supply issues which is seen in the existing iPhone X. Apple is gearing up its efforts to launch the upcoming iPhone models in 2018.
This lower-end iPhone (but still very expensive) could cost between $649 and $749 and feature an edge-to-edge display with a notch.
- Emirates Places Order for 40 Boeing 787
- Central banks can't fight rise in asset prices explicitly: Fed's Evans
- UK House Price Inflation At 11-Month High
- British YouTuber criticised for allegedly price-gouging Christmas calendar
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY) Ownership Decreased by Sound Shore Management Inc
- UK Supreme Court backs minimum unit pricing for alcohol in Scotland
- Call of Duty WW2 launches PC update, reinstates dedicated servers
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) EPS Estimated At $0.42
- Myanmar's Rohingya report 'absurd', rights group says
- Motorola launches 'Moto X4' with professional camera at Rs. 20999