Call of Duty: WW2 has launched earlier this month, and a amusing accident came with it. Developer Sledgehammer planned to launch a 2XP event over the past weekend, but it was quickly noticed by players that their XP wasn't doubled.
There's also been issues with the game's XP system, after it was revealed that Sledgehammer Games have accidentally had double XP available since the start.
Activision has stated that they delayed the launch of these microtransactions in order to fix the launch issues first. As a digital edition owner, your bonus of 1,100 CP will be awarded at that time.
"We're seeing millions of fans play every day".
With the dedicated servers back online we can expect the microtransaction probably included earlier than November 21 since these were delayed to that Sledgehammer could focus on fixing online issues. We recognize that and we hear you.
And the next wave of Call of Duty WW2 updates will attempt to fix online connectivity.
"Our highest priority is to deliver the best online experience possible".
Although we don't quite know what we can get with the Call of Duty Points, it is likely that they will follow the same pattern as Infinite Warfare where they could be spent in both multiplayer and zombies. More specifically, there has been issues with servers and connection issues.
Unfortunately, Headquarters, the 48-player social space, remains a lonely place. "We are committed to banning those who exploit the game to gain advantage over other players".
- Bigg Boss 11: When Hiten Tejwani LASHED OUT at other contestants!
- PM Abbasi reiterates full support for improving law, order in Balochistan
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate upgraded with water and dust resistance
- Panthers-Saints game on December 3 flexed to later start time
- Motorola launches 'Moto X4' with professional camera at Rs. 20999
- At least three killed in California school shooting
- Myanmar's Rohingya report 'absurd', rights group says
- Stars arrive in Australia ahead of I'm A Celebrity
- Here's How Shah Rukh Khan Celebrated Children's Day
- UK House Price Inflation At 11-Month High