Goldsmith reacted by delivering a "left hook" that knocked her unconscious for several seconds.
The assault caused Julie-Ann to hit the ground, and she laid there with her eyes closed for around 15 seconds. They are both out, and [the driver] has described having seen Mrs. Goldsmith slapping her husband in the face.
Ms Shilton said: 'She (Mrs Goldsmith) then becomes upset, starts crying and uses some railings to assist her'. During this time, the uncle of Kate Middleton seemed "panicked" and was " back-and-forth in the house trying to make it fit ". When he challenged Goldsmith over his actions, the entrepreneur allegedly became aggressive towards him. He married Julie-Ann in 2012.
Goldsmith's wife subsequently asked the taxi driver to call the police.
But Katie Bryan, prosecuting, said: "We have considered caution, and we are proceeding to charge and bring this matter before the court".
Kate Middleton's uncle Gary Goldsmith appeared in court Tuesday, and admitted to physically assaulting his wife following a drunken night out, according to the BBC. The multimillion-dollar 52-year-old faces a maximum sentence of six months imprisonment, but there is a strong chance that he will scoop actually work in the general interest.
"But I am really looking at how to protect this lady from this man", she added.
Goldsmith married his first wife Miranda Foote in 1991 and reportedly bought a luxury five-bedroom house in Maidenhead, Berkshire complete with a pool.
His father was a painter and decorator from west London and his grandfather worked as a miner in Durham.
His fortune was made after he set up an IT recruitment company that he sold for an estimated £17million before buying a a villa in Ibiza, which he called 'La Maison de Bang Bang'. Speaking after meeting Kate, Billy said: "She was saying William was sort of similar and I just wanted to let her know how Family Action have been there for me and I think they need more support".
- Saudi-led coalition air raid puts Yemen's Sana'a airport out of service
- Envision Healthcare Corporation (NYSE:EVHC)
- Sweden Boss Responds To Rumours Of Zlatan Returning For World Cup
- Why? Markiya Mitchell Rochester mom drowns baby son
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board Acquires 93460 Shares of Amazon.com, Inc
- The Salvation Army Kingston needs more volunteers for annual Kettle Campaign
- Oppenheimerfunds, Inc. Decreases Its Holdings in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Shares Bought by GAM Holding AG
- Duke Basketball: Star Freshman Bagley Makes Early Impression on ACC
- Cards Against Humanity is buying a piece of the United States border