The Moto X4 has it all! There are several flagship phones in the market, which doesn't have any certification for water and dust, but Motorola chose to add an IP68 rating to the Moto X4, which is another standout feature.
As expected, Lenovo has launched a new smartphone under its sub-brand Motorola called Motorola Moto X4. This is the fourth-gen Moto X device and flaunts an all-glass design and offers a dual-lens rear camera. Here's our first look at the Motorola Moto X4.
The Moto X4 is exclusively available on Flipkart in both 3GB and 4GB RAM variants. Offline, the phone can be picked up from Moto Hub stores. It has a 3D contoured design at its back which shines when light falls on it. A metal frame is sandwiched between the Corning Gorilla Glass on front and back.
The Moto X4 has a 5.2 inch 1920 x 1080 px LTPS IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top for protection.
Not to mention, the Moto X4 is highly prone to fingerprints. The device also gets a spot colour feature which lets the user select a single colour to pop in a particular image. From the day it was first introduced at IFA 2017, it has captivated us with its dual camera setup and sleek design. While the 12MP sensor has the Dual Autofocus Pixel feature with a f/2.0 aperture lens, the 8MP sensor is an ultra-wide angled lens with an aperture size of f/2.2. In addition to the LED Flash, the front camera helps you to beautify pictures and be able to work with filters, pro mode.
Speaking of the Moto Key feature, this feature allows you to secure your files.
Among the connectivity options the v5.0 Bluetooth connectivity is being highlighted on this device since it can sync up to 4 speakers/headphones at a time.
Android version: The dual-SIM (Nano) Moto X4 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The Oreo update will soon be arriving in early 2018 according to the company. The home button in Moto X4 doubles up as fingerprint scanner.
The advanced functionalities in Motorola's 360 Camera Moto Mod offer its users a whole new take on 360-degree selfies and live streaming sessions; from the capture of front and rear shots for a full environmental perspective to the ability of sharing the moment with immersive 360° 4K videos on their favourite social network, and much more, said a statement from the company. The power processor for the Moto X4 isa 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core SoC and has an Adreno 508 GPU and 3GB of RAM to boot. There's a microSD card slot for storage expansion, but unfortunately, it's a hybrid slot.
- Russian Federation moves to label foreign media as 'foreign agents'
- Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) 52 Week low stands at 2.4
- StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty is free starting from today
- Germany leaves it late to draw 2-2 with France, extend run
- Britain's Johnson to meet husband of aid worker jailed in Iran
- Tracking Shares of Carlin Gold Corp (CGD.V) — Technical Focus
- 10-year-old boy without problems unlock iPhone X your mother
- Zimbabwe's army denies staging a coup, says President Mugabe is 'safe'
- Wall Street Analyst's Guidance: McKesson Corporation (MCK), Caterpillar Inc. (CAT)
- What Does Wall Street Say about The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTD)?