That hasn't slowed down questions about Drew Brees' future with the team.
Saints 3rd, up from 5th - It's time to put aside the old notions about their suspect defense and lack of commitment to the running game.
Brees has thrown for 2,398 yards with 13 touchdowns and ranks seventh in the National Football League in passing yards per game (266.4). He's on pace for about 23 passing touchdowns in 2017.
New Orleans has committed to rebuilding its young core on both sides of the ball over the last few years. But he's also looking ahead. "We're trying to get a little bit better each and every week".
For what it's worth, Brees' starting right tackle, Zach Strief, doesn't buy into Rapoport's report.
So you can't blame the Saints if they're starting to think about life after Brees.
- Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) 52 Week low stands at 2.4
- Crytek announces Battle Royale mode for Warface
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Essex Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ESS)'s Returns
- Russian Federation moves to label foreign media as 'foreign agents'
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) EPS Estimated At $0.42
- Wall Street Analyst's Guidance: McKesson Corporation (MCK), Caterpillar Inc. (CAT)
- Motorola launches 'Moto X4' with professional camera at Rs. 20999
- About 15 Percent Of US Agencies Have Kaspersky Software On Computers
- Analyst Ideas For Two Stocks: Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK), Wells Fargo & Company
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Gender of Her Third Child on 'Ellen'