That hasn't slowed down questions about Drew Brees' future with the team.
Saints 3rd, up from 5th - It's time to put aside the old notions about their suspect defense and lack of commitment to the running game.
Brees has thrown for 2,398 yards with 13 touchdowns and ranks seventh in the National Football League in passing yards per game (266.4). He's on pace for about 23 passing touchdowns in 2017.
New Orleans has committed to rebuilding its young core on both sides of the ball over the last few years. But he's also looking ahead. "We're trying to get a little bit better each and every week".
For what it's worth, Brees' starting right tackle, Zach Strief, doesn't buy into Rapoport's report.
So you can't blame the Saints if they're starting to think about life after Brees.
- Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) 52 Week low stands at 2.4
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY) Ownership Decreased by Sound Shore Management Inc
- Sierra Nevada Winter Storm Warning Issued
- Wholesale inflation surges to 6-month high
- Zimbabwe's army denies staging a coup, says President Mugabe is 'safe'
- Analyst Insights On 2 Stocks: Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS), Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR) Getting Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate upgraded with water and dust resistance
- Wall Street Analyst's Guidance: McKesson Corporation (MCK), Caterpillar Inc. (CAT)
- 5.4-magnitude quake hits South Korea: USGS