Razer's keyboards have been many things, but tough generally wasn't one of them - knock your drink the wrong way and that elaborate input device was toast.
Beyond that, it's a familiar formula: you're getting Razer's mechanical switches (the Green Switch, to be exact) with 10-key anti-ghosting and full programming support. Other specifications of the BlackWidow Ultimate include progammable keys with on-the-fly macro recording, a gaming mode, as well as 1000Hz ultrapolling.
Apparently, this keyboard has some competition since Corsair will also launch a snack-proof gaming keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches.
While the new BlackWidow Ultimate isn't quite at that level, Razer is confident that it is the most resilient board in its arsenal and could perhaps be one of the most protected boards available commercially. Does Razer's new BlackWidow appeal to you? Will you be picking up the IP54 rated water and dust resistant keyboard? It weighs less than a pound. "The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is now more durable than ever and our first mechanical keyboard to incorporate water- and dust-resistant features". More information on the mechanical keyboard can be found here.
It will retail for US$109 (S$148).
- Sierra Nevada Winter Storm Warning Issued
- About 15 Percent Of US Agencies Have Kaspersky Software On Computers
- Britain's Johnson to meet husband of aid worker jailed in Iran
- Mohanlal wins his first Nandi award for Janatha Garage
- Germany leaves it late to draw 2-2 with France, extend run
- Robert John Terry Sells 7986 Shares of Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Stock
- Crytek announces Battle Royale mode for Warface
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NM) Analysts See $-0.22 EPS
- Wall Street Analyst's Guidance: McKesson Corporation (MCK), Caterpillar Inc. (CAT)
- Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR) Getting Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Analysis Finds