By Saturday, several companies - including Keurig, 23andMe, and E-Trade - announced they would pull their ads.
A Volvo vehicle is seen on the sales lot of Deel Sales Volvo Saab Volkswagen December 1, 2008 in Miami, Florida.
The main thing these spiteful dolts are making clear by viciously smashing their own property is that they will do exactly the same thing to the U.S. and the world if they don't get their way.
Newsweek has reached out to Volvo's press team for comment early Monday.
Hannity has been a target of an attempted advertiser boycott since his interview with Moore, which the liberal Media Matters for America called sympathetic to Moore. "We will continue to place ads across a broad range of networks, including Fox News and its top shows". Hannity was widely criticized for defending Moore while discussing accusations that Moore pursued sexual relationships with four minor girls while he was working as a district attorney and in his 30s.
Roy Moore has griped that the media only wants to talk about the allegations that he dated teenagers
The move has prompted several people to destroy Keurig products in protest and post videos to social media.
The Fox News host began by saying the allegations made against Moore were serious and understood how victims can wait years to come forward because of the "evil trauma" they faced. "The only people that would know are the people involved in this incident". "If he can't do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race".
"To all of my supportive and devoted fans of the show, I am giving away 500 Keurig machines as a thank you for always standing by me", Hannity tweeted.
Earlier, on his radio show, he suggested to his co-host, Lynda McLaughlin, that one of the encounters was consensual. He went on to raise the possibility that the accusers may have lied for financial gain.
- Amid Hints of Special Counsel, Hillary Aides Push Trump Focus
- Kyrie Irving (facial fracture) plans to play vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Singapore train collides with stationary train leaving 23 injured
- Research Ratings: Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG), Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR)
- Crescent Point Energy Corp (TSE:CPG) PT Lowered to C$15.00
- Kate's uncle hit wife 'after coke row'
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Shares Bought by GAM Holding AG
- Roy Moore speaks at revival amid sexual misconduct allegations
- Angola Diamond To Sell For USD30M
- California defendant faints after being found guilty in murder conspiracy plot