Wedding bells are ringing for American Tennis star Serena Williams and mega-rich Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian as the power couple is all set to tie knot in an intimate ceremony in New Orleans, Louisiana on Thursday.
According to the source, the couple's wedding will be held at the Contemporary Arts Center.
"They have hired the best of the best and can't wait to get married in The Big Easy".
News of the wedding comes after Serena's nearest and dearest threw her a bachelorette party in New York City earlier this month (Nov17).
'Serena and Alexis have spared no expense on their dream wedding'.
'Serena and Alexis chose the Contemporary Arts Center because of its incredible architecture and history. Instead, they've been informed that cars will arrive at their hotels on Thursday morning to transport them to the venue. They have instructed Preston to fill the hall with thousands of dollars worth of crystals and flowers.
Serena Williams intends to marry her fiancé Alexis Ohanian very soon.
Serena has been showing sweet photos of her new baby girl all over social media lately, and in one picture, Alexis and Olympia sat together in the bathtub.
Both parents wouldn't dream of not having her there.
About 250 guests are expected at the wedding, and they are all banned from using mobile phones and other electronic devices at the wedding. They are totally and utterly besotted with her'.
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) EPS Estimated At $0.42
- British YouTuber criticised for allegedly price-gouging Christmas calendar
- Daily Telegraph accused of 'blatant bullying' of Tory Brexit 'mutineers'
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Gender of Her Third Child on 'Ellen'
- Central banks can't fight rise in asset prices explicitly: Fed's Evans
- Stars arrive in Australia ahead of I'm A Celebrity
- Analyst Ideas For Two Stocks: Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK), Wells Fargo & Company
- Panthers-Saints game on December 3 flexed to later start time
- How to Watch Australia vs. Honduras
- Myanmar's Rohingya report 'absurd', rights group says