The Billion Capture+ will be offered in two configurations - 3GB RAM+32GB and 4GB RAM+64GB storage - for Rs 10,999 and Rs 12,999. The Billion Capture+ smartphone will be supported by the pan India service network of F1 Info Solutions, which is now owned by Flipkart.
Earlier this week, the Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart launched its first smartphone called Billion Capture+ in India.
The online retailer is offering a Buyback Guarantee option where users can exchange the smartphone with a new phone by getting a certain amount back for the replaced device.
"The Billion Capture+ packs features created to deliver on Indian smartphone buyers' biggest needs".
Now, Billion Capture+ is going up for sale today (November 15th) for the first time, exclusively on Flipkart.Both variants of the Flipkart's Billion Capture+ phone was launched in two colours - Mystic Black and Desert Gold, however, as of now, only the black colour is available for the consumers to buy. It is offering 10 per cent instant discount to HDFC credit and debit card holders and 5 per cent off to Axis card users. The back camera of the Billion Capture+ is capable of capturing shots in super night mode - in other words, it is capable of clicking clear pictures in a low-light situation. On the front, the smartphone includes an 8-megapixel camera. Additionally, the smartphone's purchase will also give customers a 10-ride Ola Share Pass worth Rs 249 free.
Commenting about this partnership, Mahesh Lingareddy, Founder and Chairman, Smartron said, "As India's first global technology OEM and IoT brand, Smartron is committed to building a robust product ecosystem for connected devices in India through "Powered by the tronX program". Under the hood, the handset is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 3GB and 4GB RAM.
The metal body Billion Capture+ features a 5.5-inch FHD (1920x1080) with 2.5D Dragontrail glass on top. "To make the proposition even more attractive on the launch day, we've also lined up many exclusive offers". Billion Capture+ runs on Stock Android Nougat 7.1.2, and Flipkart promises to upgrade the phone to Android Oreo soon.
The smartphone ticking is a 3,500mAh battery with Quick Charge, which the company claims will last up to two days. Unfortunately, the company is yet to reveal the free cloud storage service tied up to the Capture+ smartphone that it has been teasing.
- California defendant faints after being found guilty in murder conspiracy plot
- Unnamed Actress Suing Harvey Weinstein in LA, Alleging Sexual Assault
- Well Done LLC Takes Position in Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH)
- Airbus to sell 430 planes to Indigo for USD 49.5 billion
- Magnitude 5.4 natural disaster strikes city of Pohang + 'Dispatch' photos of quake aftermath
- Blanket Jackson receives freakish public message from Grandfather Joseph Jackson
- Kyrie Irving (facial fracture) plans to play vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Redskins Place Two On Injured Reserve, Sign Two To The Active Roster
- Singapore train collides with stationary train leaving 23 injured
- Speier: US House Paid $15 Million to Its Secret Sexual Harassment Victims