She again visited Weinstein at the Montage in 2016 to celebrate her upcoming role in the show "Marco Polo", the site said.
'Mr Weinstein has further confirmed that there were never any acts of retaliation against any women for refusing his advances.
Weinstein offered to help her with her career and got her phone number.
The actress, identified in the suit only as Jane Doe, claims that Weinstein also masturbated in front of her without her consent during an earlier meeting at the same hotel. At some point during the meeting, the woman alleges that Weinstein excused himself and returned wearing only a bathrobe.
Weinstein reportedly contacted the woman in 2016, giving her the impression she had landed the role in Marco Polo.
Weinstein allegedly pushed her onto the bed, pulled her trousers down and began to perform oral sex while she implored him to stop, according to TMZ. "After he withdrew, he gripped her with one hand while using his other hand to masturbate", the documents state. "In particular, the Companies were aware of Weinstein's pattern of using his power and the promise of procuring jobs to coerce and force actresses to engage in sexual acts with him", the 13-page filing adds (read it here). "Plaintiff told Weinstein she did not want to do anything sexual with him". It's alleged that when she pushed him away, he used his "massive weight and strength" to hold her down and rape her.
Furthermore, Harvey can't speak to anonymous allegations but denies all of them outright, and any relationships he's had have been consensual. "Plaintiff finally broke free from his grasp and immediately left the bedroom and suite". Paz de la Huerta andRose McGowan recently accused Weinstein of rape.
As the NYPD, the LAPD, UK police and the Beverly Hills police investigate sexual assault complaints against Harvey Weinstein, the disgraced producer and The Weinstein Company were today hit with a sexual battery and assault lawsuit by a new and anonymous accuser.
Meanwhile, police in the United Kingdom have widened their investigation into Weinstein to include allegations of sexual assault by seven women.
- Trims Holdings in Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM)
- Research Ratings: Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG), Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR)
- How to watch the Leonid meteor shower at its peak this weekend
- U.S. producer prices rise 0.4 in October on higher food prices
- Crescent Point Energy Corp (TSE:CPG) PT Lowered to C$15.00
- People names Blake Shelton its Sexiest Man Alive 2017
- Beazer Homes USA Inc (NYSE:BZH) Stock Price While Sentiment Increases
- Kentucky wins close one against Duncan brothers, Vermont
- Blanket Jackson receives freakish public message from Grandfather Joseph Jackson
- Kate's uncle hit wife 'after coke row'