Without naming Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah, Kejriwal said the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is "not like a Napolean" whose intention is to win every state election, but its real goal is to change the system.
"What Pakistan and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) could not do in 70 years, the BJP has done in three years", he said, adding that those who were trying to create this divide were "ISI agents and traitors disguising as nationalists".
"If the AAP is winning, then vote for the AAP candidate".
"In the last few months, I met thousands of party volunteers and realised that if I could feel so stifled by not speaking my mind for six-seven months, the frustration in those who haven't uttered a word in five years must be paramount", Vishwas said.
AAP party flags with Kejriwal's face and party symbol dotted the ground as volunteers waved them as AAP leaders spoke from the stage.
Vishwas said many of party leaders do not speak about social activist Anna Hazare, under whose guidance numerous AAP leaders took part in the 2011 anti-corruption campaign.
"They have nothing else to do except criticising the BJP and abusing Prime Minister Narendra Modi". "People elected us to do alternative politics but we ended up doing the same thing what the BJP and the Congress have been doing forever". He also listed the achievements of the AAP government during the second stint besides going down memory lane by recalling how the anti-graft movement led by Anna Hazare had taken the shape of a political party. "Just as people had uprooted the Congress, the time for BJP is coming as well", Kejriwal said.
"We gathered five years back in the same place and protested against the UPA for its corruption". He said a "coterie" around the CM was continuously tying to sideline him.
- IAAF maintains Russian Federation suspension
- Here's how Alabama's loss will impact the playoff race
- 4 dead in rollover crash on highway involving 5 vehicles
- Ailing mom who killed severely disabled daughter found dead before prison term
- Texas A&M Fires Coach Kevin Sumlin After Six Seasons with the Aggies
- NBN warns of up to 9-month delay on HFC connections
- Rohingya to stay in make-do Myanmar camps after return
- 3 tips to find your flawless Christmas tree
- Oppo F5 Youth Edition launched in Philippines for PHP 13990
- Shoppers Evacuated From NY Mall Amid Reports of Shooting: State Police