"He [Ibrahimovic] is okay but he needs, now and again, specific work on the muscle that supports that knee that went through such a hard surgery", the boss told us.
Asked if he had ever worked with a better goalkeeper than De Gea, Mourinho quipped: "Yes, Romero".
Mourinho also remarked they were not thinking about the upcoming derby with Manchester City on Sunday, but were fully focused on today's game.
Mourinho believes Lindelof is finally showing the form which convinced the club to hand the defender a four-year contract after signing him from Portugal. "He plays tomorrow", Mourinho said.
Mourinho surprised many by omitting Zlatan Ibrahimovic from the matchday squad for the win at Arsenal, but the coach says the club are still managing his comeback from injury and he will therefore miss Tuesday's game.
"Of course Old Trafford is a special stadium, always a big attendance and I have a special feeling playing there", he said.
On the topic of Pogba, he said, "Of course, he's a bit exhausted because it was a huge match at the weekend and just two days to recover for CSKA".
But he will give Luke Shaw the chance to put himself in the shop window. 'We haven't qualified or finished first yet. He plays tomorrow. Of course he's a bit exhausted because it was a huge match in the last weekend and just two days to recover for CSKA.
However, it remains to be seen if Ashley Young will be rested, potentially opening the door for lesser-spotted left-back Luke Shaw to make just his third appearance of the season in any competition. Sooner or later it will arrive because he deserves it.
"Selected tomorrow - for sure". To start or be on the bench I can not answer'. I need to keep a certain balance.
Sources close to the 22-year-old, however, have also indicated the former Southampton academy graduate will not make things easy for bosses at Old Trafford, who earns £130,000 per week and is owed £8m in wages on the remainder of his deal.
- Kate Winslet: Matthew McConaughey auditioned for Leonardo DiCaprio's 'Titanic' role
- Rain Lashes Mumbai, Schools Remain Shut In Parts Of Maharashtra
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM) Shares Sold by ProVise Management Group LLC
- Tigers to face UCF in Peach Bowl
- Italy service sector growth rebounds in November - PMI
- Deutsche Bank Begins Coverage on McKesson (MCK)
- CHIP funds for Vermont to run out early next year
- Union Pacific Sees Unusually Large Options Volume (UNP)
- American Express Company (NYSE:AXP) Holdings Trimmed by QS Investors LLC
- Hadiya case: Shafin Jahan grilled by NIA again