Among the allegations. Haskell claims Moon would pressure her to wear revealing clothing, make inappropriate sexual remarks and advances, and force her to sleep in the same bed with him on business trips.
Wendy Haskell, who was hired as an executive assistant to Moon in the summer, traveled with him on weekly speaking engagements, charity events and personal appearances, according to a lawsuit filed in Orange County, Calif., on Monday and obtained by USA TODAY Sports.
Moon co-founded Sports 1 Marketing in 2010 and serves as its president. She alleges that she was demoted by the firm in October after she complained about Moon's sexual advances. He's best known for putting up record passing numbers with the then Houston Oilers from 1984-1993, but also starred for Minnesota, Seattle and Kansas City during a career that eventually landed him in Canton back in 2006. The lawsuit also says that Moon committed sexual battery by grabbing her crotch during a business trip to Seattle.
One of the greatest quarterbacks in pro football history is being accused in a lawsuit of drugging a woman, sexually assaulting her, and other lewd conduct.
This is not the first claim against Moon, who earned the NFL's Walter Payton Man of the Year honors in 1989.
Moon was sued for sexual harassment by a Vikings cheerleader in May 1995. The case was settled out of court days later. He was acquitted by a jury after his wife testified that she provoked the fight. They divorced in 2001. When she protested, he replied that she had to comply to keep her job and said that "his prior assistant accepted the same arrangement," the lawsuit states.
The latest disturbing sexual harassment allegations are against famed former NCAA, CFL and National Football League quarterback and current Seattle Seahawks' broadcaster Warren Moon (seen above during agent Leigh Steinberg's 2017 Super Bowl party).
Haskell's attorney told The Washington Post that her client wanted her name to be public. "I think she was scared", she said.
- Huawei P11 camera specs leak
- Airtel joins hands with Intex to launch affordable 4G smartphones
- No Real contact with Icardi
- Giants, Marlins Put Public Onus on Giancarlo Stanton If Deal Falls Through
- Q2 Loss from Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR)Shrinks -65% from Previous Quarter
- Women's Shelter hosting event to honour victims of Montreal Massacre
- Preserve net neutrality: Letter to the editor
- Delta, American Airlines place restrictions on smart bags
- Roger Goodell signs contract extension as National Football League commissioner, per report
- Why Hugh Jackman turned down James Bond