A ton of Huawei Nova 2s images surfaced in the last week or two, and the company has finally announced the device.
Huawei Nova 2s: Chinese multinational company, Huawei just launched a new and attractive smartphone under Nova series - Huawei Nova 2s in China.The smartphone comes in two variants - 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage priced at 2699 Yuan (approx Rs 26,345) and 2999 Yuan (approx Rs 29,273) respectively.
With the Huawei Nova 2S expected to compete in a mid-to-upper range segment of the handset market, it seems as if the manufacturer is playing it safe. The home button is also said to be a fingerprint reader. Well, those two cameras protrude on the back of the phone, not by much though, the phone shouldn't wobble on the table or anything of the sort. This smartphone is fueled by the Kirin 960 64-bit octa-core SoC, which is Huawei's flagship processor for past year, and it's still more than powerful enough. The screen has a full HD 6-inch display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 and an aspect ratio of 18:9. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via micro sd card. The smartphone is backed up by a 3,340mAh battery and it will run Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with EMUI 8.0 on top.
The imaging aspects of the Nova 2s comprises of a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 16MP main camera and a 20MP secondary camera with PDAF, LED flash, 4K video recording and f/1.8 aperture. Earlier reports suggest that the front camera will be made of a single 20-megapixel sensor.
Numerous leaks about the Huawei Nova 2S already hint at the phone's specs. One may expect the Nova 2s device to come in four different color variants: Black, Black, Gray, and Rose Gold. The Nova 2S design is similar to the high-end Honor V10, but it's important to remember that the 2S is meant to be a mid-range device rather than a high-end flagship.
- Google's Progressive Web Apps will replace Chrome Apps next year
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (NASDAQ:WBA) Holdings Lowered by CQS Cayman LP
- Harbour Capital Advisors LLC Increases Stake in Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ:AVGO)
- How Jared Kushner fits into the Russian Federation investigation
- Xiaomi looking for Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo beta testers
- Govt to consider merging inadequate drinking water suppliers
- LG V30+ India launch pegged for December 13
- Makar, Ferraro pegged to Team Canada's World Junior Championship selection camp roster
- Investigation underway after 'engine abnormalities' on Air New Zealand 787 planes
- $591m Da Vinci painting heads to Abu Dhabi's new Louvre