LG unveiled the LG V30 at IFA 2017 at the end of the August and now they are finally bringing their critically acclaimed flagship to India. The company has sent out the media invites for the launch event set its venue at Delhi and it was previously confirmed by the local division of the manufacturer as well. The LG V30, on the other hand, runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-box.
In terms of specifications, the LG V30+ will come with a 6-inch quad HD+ (2880 x 1440 pixels) FullVision OLED display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. We can expect LG to price it at around Rs 50,000 considering that it's a high-end phone akin to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the Google Pixel 2 XL. However, as per a previous report it may come with Android Oreo. Much like it is in the LG G6. The storage can also be expanded with a microSD card up to 2TB. The internal storage is what differentiates the Plus variant from the LG V30 that comes with 64GB of storage.
The dual cameras and the fingerprint scanner sit on the back.
The imaging aspects of the LG V30+ is the dual camera setup at its rear comprising of a 16MP primary sensor with a 71-degree wide angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, and f/1.6 aperture and a 13MP secondary camera with a 120-degree wide angle lens and f/1.9 aperture. There is a 5MP unit on the front. The battery has a capacity of 3,330 mAh and supports Quick Charge 3.0.
Where the LG V30+ stands out from the rest of the top crop is its audio output.
The smartphone has a hybrid SIM slot and 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC.
Like the other V-series devices, it also comes with a secondary display which sports a Floating Bar and can be disabled when not needed. The phone is also MIL-STD 810G certified for better drop resistance. The device was launched in Korea for 998,800 won which roughly translates to Rs. 58,900. The final pricing of the phone will only be known when the is finally announced for India next week.
Remember the time when you saw the ad of the so-called "worlds cheapest smartphone"?.
- Govt to consider merging inadequate drinking water suppliers
- Analyst's Discussions about this Stock: Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)
- Injured Louis Oosthuizen pulls out of Joburg Open
- Max Hospital case: Baby dies, father refuses to take body
- Makar, Ferraro pegged to Team Canada's World Junior Championship selection camp roster
- Xiaomi looking for Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo beta testers
- Crypto-mining website NiceHash goes offline after hackers empty Bitcoin wallet
- Australian lawmaker says uncertainty won't stop gay marriage
- It star Jack Dylan Grazer joins cast of Shazam! as Freddy (Freeman?)
- Akash kisses Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan calls Hiten 'spineless'