Curse of Osiris brings with it new high-level activities, a new level cap, and more - but for those that haven't purchased the latest content, all of the new end-game activities are now locked, even the higher level versions of pre-existing events like the Prestige Nightfall. As a result of that, vanilla players can no longer access them.
With the launch of Curse of Osiris, there's plenty of new stuff in Destiny 2, a video game in which players travel through space resisting the urge to spend money to change the colors of their helmets.
But for Destiny 2 newcomers or PC-only players, suddenly being locked out of high-level content might come as a surprise to anyone who didn't want to drop $US20 ($26) on Curse of Osiris. From here, you can craft the first of the new Vex weapons-check out one we got above.
What many players are upset to find, for those that are hardcore trophy hunters, is that the platinum trophy is no longer available because of the Prestige lockout. Obviously a tried-and-true method of getting Exotics is through Public Events, but you should also be completing your Milestones, as these Luminous Engrams can sometimes reward you with Exotics.
- Which Insiders Are Selling Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO)?
- SA Is Extraordinary, Must Choose Leaders That Reflect This -- Graça Machel
- Airtel joins hands with Intex to launch affordable 4G smartphones
- Spain, Portugal thrown together in World Cup
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) is Krensavage Asset Management LLC's 3rd Largest Position
- Duterte: CPP-NPA is a terrorist group
- Q2 Loss from Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR)Shrinks -65% from Previous Quarter
- Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Shares Bought by BRITISH COLUMBIA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Corp
- Women's Shelter hosting event to honour victims of Montreal Massacre
- Arsene Wenger: What's different about Mesut Ozil at Arsenal over past month