Taking part in the play, by portraying the three kings, angels and all-important animals on deck for the birth of Jesus, is an annual pre-Christmas break tradition in England.
Prince George, 4, started at Thomas's Battersea in London this year.
Our root today was spurred on by Prince William announcing that he went to Prince George's nativity, he said: "I went to my boy's nativity play. It was amusing", he said.
'He was a sheep, ' William added laughing.
At the event on Wednesday, William and Kate spoke to the kids about mental health and sat in on a focus group in which kids weighed in on new TV programs.
The royals are spearheading a Heads Together campaign, which is working with charities with the aim to end the stigma around talking about mental health issues.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) is Krensavage Asset Management LLC's 3rd Largest Position
- Toys for Tots Shopping Day is Saturday
- Officer who responded to Pulse nightclub massacre deemed unfit for duty, fired
- Delta, American Airlines place restrictions on smart bags
- What Effect Has The Trump Administration Had On Immigration So Far?
- Worldwide releases Court Declaration in Case against Kiss Daniel
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Huawei P11 camera specs leak
- Willie Taggart listened to his son, followed his dream to coach Seminoles
- Disney Pursuing 'Chicago' Director to Helm Live Action 'Little Mermaid'