Taking part in the play, by portraying the three kings, angels and all-important animals on deck for the birth of Jesus, is an annual pre-Christmas break tradition in England.
Prince George, 4, started at Thomas's Battersea in London this year.
Our root today was spurred on by Prince William announcing that he went to Prince George's nativity, he said: "I went to my boy's nativity play. It was amusing", he said.
'He was a sheep, ' William added laughing.
At the event on Wednesday, William and Kate spoke to the kids about mental health and sat in on a focus group in which kids weighed in on new TV programs.
The royals are spearheading a Heads Together campaign, which is working with charities with the aim to end the stigma around talking about mental health issues.
- Preserve net neutrality: Letter to the editor
- Huawei P11 camera specs leak
- Volkswagen executive gets 7 years in prison for emissions scandal
- Delta, American Airlines place restrictions on smart bags
- PUBG About To Double Its Number Of Map
- Steam no longer accepting Bitcoin due to its volatility
- 26th annual performance of The Nutcracker to benefit CMN
- Women's Shelter hosting event to honour victims of Montreal Massacre
- Spain, Portugal thrown together in World Cup
- Officer who responded to Pulse nightclub massacre deemed unfit for duty, fired