And according to The Sun, she was ITV's smallest gamble too, being paid just £13,000 for her stint in the jungle, making her this year's lowest-paid star.
"He's the highest-earning contestant ever, even eclipsing what they paid Katie Price".
I'm A Celebrity fans, who widely condemned the challenge as particularly "horrendous",' flocked to social media to praise the reality TV star.
Toff's odds to win the show are now as short as 1/4, while boxer Amir is second favourite at 9/1.
An insider said "Georgia has been gold from the start this series but ITV bosses have got her for a bargain price".
Amir Khan is one of the highest paid stars this year, pulling in a reported £300,000.
"She jumped at the chance to go into the jungle and producers didn't need to throw much money at her".
This year's series includes the likes of Amir Khan, Vanessa White, Jennie McAlpine and Boris Johnson's dad, Stanley.
Toff, who's also appeared on Celebs Go Dating and Made In Chelsea will be snapped up by companies keen for her to wear their clothes and be the face of their brands, says top PR guru Mark Borkowski.
Viewers were terrified by the immensity of the challenge, and even presenter Ant McPartlin got anxious ('Toff, when he goes into an s-shape that's not good.' warned) But Toff persevered, refusing to quit even when the snakes began to wrap themselves around her legs.
Perhaps Toff was looking at the bigger picture - and it certainly seems like the blonde beauty's appearance on the show could pay huge dividends in the months ahead.
Toff is the bookies' favourite to bag the 2017 title and yesterday, The Sun Online exclusively revealed how she was being tipped to make a million through various lingerie and fashion deals after leaving the show.
Let's hope she can find the flawless balance.
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Shares Sold by Adirondack Trust Co
- Analyst's Rated Stock:: Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH)
- Aperio Group LLC Trimmed Its IBM (IBM) Holding as Share Price Declined
- Russian Federation probe cost $7 million over 5 months, DOJ says
- Thybulle scores 19 as Washington stuns No. 2 Kansas, 74-65
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Latest Round Of Insider Trading Report
- Major banks slip ahead of RBI monetary policy outcome
- Analysts Recommendations American Express Company (AXP)
- See How Factory Worker Perishes Inside Hot Ink Tank
- Oladipo helps Pacers rally past Bulls 98-96