Earlier this week, Twitter exploded with rumours that Anushka and Virat, who have been dating for several years, were planning to get married in Italy in the second week of December. Anushka's father Ajay Kumar Sharma, mother Ashima Sharma and brother Karnesh Sharma carried massive bags inside the airport and were all photographed.
Over the past few days, Bollywood and the cricket world have been abuzz with rumours of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli tying the knot in Italy this month. So, finally, is wedding on cards for the much-hyped couple? Hounded by the paparazzi, the actress quickly made her way to the entrance of Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport. As netizens were going gaga over pictures of their gardening date, their families met and discussed their wedding dates. While Anushka's spokesperson has denied the news, it did not stop fans, reporters, and publications from their endless speculations.
Virat reportedly reached Delhi Airport at around 11.30 pm on Thursday night and his flight took off at around 2.45 am.
According to reports floating online, the wedding is on December 12, 2017.
Maharaj Anant Baba left for Europe with Anushka Sharma and her family.
Rumours on Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma started when Mr Kohli opted for a holiday from Sri Lankan series in December for personal reasons.
Till date, Virat and Anushka have remained tight-lipped about their relationship. Sources say, Virat Kohli's family and close friends have already booked their tickets to Milan.
- Will 'Thor: Ragnarok' Director Taika Waititi Direct the Next 'Star Wars' Movie?
- Osi Systems, Inc. - OSIS - Stock Price Today
- Dignity Health announces merger with Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives
- Westbrook, Thunder roll into Mexico meeting with Nets
- Pakistan announces match schedule for PSL 2018
- Bullish Chart Formation for Pfizer Inc. (PFE) After Forming Double Top Pattern
- Notre Dame to play Syracuse at Yankee Stadium in 2018
- Justice Ademola's voluntary retirement dashes hope of Boko Haram suspects
- China exports jumped in November as import gains signal strength
- Which insiders are buying SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)?