Then, Singer "lured Cesar into a room, shut the door and demanded that Cesar perform oral sex", as described in a press release from his attorney.
Singer had been fired from a film this week after being absent from production, spurring some rumors that he was the next to be hit by sexual harassment claims.
In a shocking new development in the "every man in Hollywood is a creep" narrative of 2017, a lawsuit has been filed against X-Men director Bryan Singer for allegedly raping a 17-year-old boy on a yacht and then threatening him into silence.
In the lawsuit, the plaintiff says Singer offered to take him on a tour of the boat, owned by tech investor Lester Waters.
Cesar Sanchez-Guzman claims that he was sexually assaulted by Singer on a yacht in Seattle.
Singer has faced accusations of misconduct in the past, including one from a 14-year-old actor on the set of the movie Apt Pupil, who said in 1997 that the director forced several minors to strip naked for a scene, but that case was thrown out.
Rough month for Bryan Singer... According to the legal complaint, Singer told the minor that no one would believe him if he reported the incident, and he threatened to hire people who could potentially ruin Sanchez-Guzman's reputation if he spoke out.
The allegation hits the same week Singer was sacked from his film Bohemian Rhapsody, which has been filming in London. Guzman is suing for "emotional distress, mental anguish, and physical and mental pain". Although the alleged victim pleaded with him to stop, Singer allegedly wouldn't and caused him to choke. In 2014, Michael Egan III filed a lawsuit claiming that Singer had drugged him and forced him to have sex at parties in the Los Angeles area and Hawaii. "Those claims were dismissed by Egan himself, and he later went to Federal prison for lying in a fraud case".
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded at Vetr
- Trims Stake in Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Most Active Volume Stock: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Botty Investors Trimmed Thermo Fisher Scntfc (TMO) Holding; Primerica Has 1.1 Sentiment
- Manchester United best and worst case scenario for Champions League knockout stage
- Trending Stocks Alert: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- The Crimson Tide Is In the Playoffs
- Saudi Arabia: Trump Jerusalem move marks 'drastic regression' of peace efforts
- Name of new Polish prime minister to be disclosed today: senior MP
- Holiday decorating safety tips that save lives