Campo Santo, the studio that developed the brilliant first-person adventure game Firewatch from a year ago, came out with a trailer for its upcoming title In the Valley of the Gods.
The Game Awards 2017 are underway tonight.
In The Valley Of Gods is set to release at an unspecified date in 2019, so we'll have to wait a while to get our hands on Campo Santo's latest work.
Similarly to Firewatch, In the Valley of Gods is a single-player narrative experience that will take place in the 1920s. Though no dialogue was heard in the above trailer, we see that you play as one of two female explorers travelling through an ancient Egyptian temple. Currently, In the Valley of Gods is only confirmed to be releasing on PC, and will hit that platform in 2019.
For more info on In the Valley of Gods and Campo Santo's progress on the future title, make sure to check in with OnlySP's Facebook and Twitter. Campo Santo, the developers, describe the game as a "first-person adventure".
- Philippe Coutinho finally answers questions over his future at Liverpool
- Angry Birds, Sonic coming to Facebook Messenger games
- Morocco: Dubai International Film Festival Opens With Morocco's Participation
- THQ Nordic's Fade to Silence Trailer Debuts, Early Access Starts Next Week
- Wildfire burning near the Getty Center in Los Angeles
- Frecklington stumps for LNP leadership
- Fallen Kingdom' Trailer Brings on the Dinos
- House Votes To Dodge Gov't Shutdown
- Academy Mortgage Named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor
- YouTube likely leading Google's merged music streaming service, 2018 launch planned