There is still no game play footage, but based on the trailers it's safe to say that the game will feature plenty of Kojima's infamously freaky ideas.
During the award ceremony of The Game Awards, legendary Metal Gear Solid Creator Hideo Kojima revealed a new trailer for his upcoming game Death Stranding. After what appears to be a wreck of some sort, crushing one character underneath it, the trailer shows an invisible monster before a carcass completely evaporates, ostensibly because of the beast. "Then came the next explosion". Death Stranding is published by Sony, so expect it out on a PlayStation console of some description at some point in the future.
"And nothing's going to stop us this time", Reedus replied, referring to the cancellation of Silent Hills by Kojima's former employee Konami. The Norman Reedus character manages to survive, and the trailer ends with a look at the baby from the first trailer... inside Norman Reedus' character.
No concrete release date was given for the game.
- Sheetz testing blue lights to cut drug use
- Wildfire burning near the Getty Center in Los Angeles
- UFC champ Georges St-Pierre vacates middleweight title, Whittaker-Rockhold set
- THQ Nordic's Fade to Silence Trailer Debuts, Early Access Starts Next Week
- Morocco: Dubai International Film Festival Opens With Morocco's Participation
- Bayonetta 3 revealed exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- Philippe Coutinho finally answers questions over his future at Liverpool
- Link can ride a motorcycle in Breath of the Wild's new DLC
- House Votes To Dodge Gov't Shutdown
- Holiday decorating safety tips that save lives