It soon transpires that Jurassic World's park was built on the site of an active volcano, which is now starting to erupt, leaving the defenceless dinos in great danger.
What a couple of weeks it's been for Chris Pratt.
During an awkward meeting in a bar, Claire seeks out Owen after months apart, begging him to return to the abandoned island.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is out June 22, 2018 in the U.S. and other countries, with an early release of June 8 in the UK and other European nations. "Jeff Goldblum. Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome", the actor tells the camera with a huge smirk. Think Turok. When they get there, it's going to be so good. We knew that Pratt would be returning to play the ex-military dinosaur trainer, Grady, and Bryce Dallas Howard would reprise her role as the Jurassic World theme park manager, Claire Dearing. Yes, it's been 20 years, does that make you feel like a dinosaur? It's Dr. Malcolm and his girlfriend, Sarah, who lure the t-rex back into captivity on a cargo ship which allows it to be returned to it's "natural" habitat at Isla Nublar.
Check out the Jurassic World 2 trailer teaser below. And if you've seen any of the previous Jurassic films, it's a no-brainer.
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Dubai is a calmer home for me'
- Incyte Corporation (INCY) Director Sells 28507 Shares of Stock
- Israeli Army Strikes Several Border Areas In Gaza
- Hamilton police arrest suspect in fatal shooting of Good Samaritan
- Mumbai Crime: Woman found dead at Juhu beach
- IBB Reacts To Atiku's Defection, Expects Successful PDP Convention
- Angry Birds, Sonic coming to Facebook Messenger games
- The Crimson Tide Is In the Playoffs
- Is Bill Barrett (NYSE:BBG) In Trouble? Imperial Capital Issues Downgrade
- Tokyo 2020 unveils mascot shortlist