It soon transpires that Jurassic World's park was built on the site of an active volcano, which is now starting to erupt, leaving the defenceless dinos in great danger.
What a couple of weeks it's been for Chris Pratt.
During an awkward meeting in a bar, Claire seeks out Owen after months apart, begging him to return to the abandoned island.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is out June 22, 2018 in the U.S. and other countries, with an early release of June 8 in the UK and other European nations. "Jeff Goldblum. Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome", the actor tells the camera with a huge smirk. Think Turok. When they get there, it's going to be so good. We knew that Pratt would be returning to play the ex-military dinosaur trainer, Grady, and Bryce Dallas Howard would reprise her role as the Jurassic World theme park manager, Claire Dearing. Yes, it's been 20 years, does that make you feel like a dinosaur? It's Dr. Malcolm and his girlfriend, Sarah, who lure the t-rex back into captivity on a cargo ship which allows it to be returned to it's "natural" habitat at Isla Nublar.
Check out the Jurassic World 2 trailer teaser below. And if you've seen any of the previous Jurassic films, it's a no-brainer.
- Watch the Game Awards Right Here
- Sheetz testing blue lights to cut drug use
- Check out the Analyst's Opinions:: Nokia Corporation (NOK)
- Hamilton police arrest suspect in fatal shooting of Good Samaritan
- Mumbai Crime: Woman found dead at Juhu beach
- Warner Bros. to Shake Up DC Films in Wake of Justice League
- Citigroup Upgrades BHP Billiton (BLT) to "Buy"
- Manchester United best and worst case scenario for Champions League knockout stage
- United States trade agency rules against Canada in lumber dispute
- Saudi Arabia: Trump Jerusalem move marks 'drastic regression' of peace efforts