A new 50 vs 50 Fortnite Battle Royale mode is available now and the gameplay trailer took the time to show off just how delightfully chaotic and unpredictable this new war zone will be. The rules are same and the only difference is that this time around you jump into the battlefield with your TEAM/Friends.
The mode will be available across the board for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Mac, and everyone can try it starting from December 8th. The mode is only going to be available until 17 December so make the most of it while you can. Don't miss the chance, hurry up.
The probable hype for this mode has the potential, if somewhat unlikely, to rival Fortnite's battle royale mode, which received ten million players worldwide within two weeks of launch, in terms of popularity.
Epic also reports that 30 million people have picked up Fortnite since it launched in July with a peak of 1.3 million concurrent users last weekend, and given that it's still in Early Access, that's not bad. And, yeah, that's going to take a lot of work.
Fortnite Battle Royale has become a much-needed twist on the Battle Royale formula established by the likes of PUBG, with it presenting a more casual approach to the genre that has seen it become a big hit on Twitch.
- House Votes To Dodge Gov't Shutdown
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Price Target Raised to $32.00 at Barclays
- Link can ride a motorcycle in Breath of the Wild's new DLC
- Morocco: Dubai International Film Festival Opens With Morocco's Participation
- Sheetz testing blue lights to cut drug use
- Wildfire burning near the Getty Center in Los Angeles
- US Gun Sales Rose After Sandy Hook Massacre
- Botty Investors Trimmed Thermo Fisher Scntfc (TMO) Holding; Primerica Has 1.1 Sentiment
- Holiday decorating safety tips that save lives
- Philippe Coutinho finally answers questions over his future at Liverpool