It is not sold separately, so players will need to own the Expansion Pass-which also comes with the first expansion, "The Master Trials", released in June this year-in order to play the DLC. It was also revealed that after the various new activities that The Champions' Ballad offers have been completed, players will be able to unlock the Master Cycle Zero, a motorcycle that Link can ride on in the game's vast open world. We're hoping to see some Zelda announcements as well, as Nintendo and The Game Awards have had a fruitful relationship over the past few years.
The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack adds a new dungeon, an original story, and even more new challenges.
I'm not joking. Link straight-up gets a "Master Cycle" as a reward to ride around Hyrule like a total boss.
Nintendo has announced that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild story DLC, Champions' Ballad, will release tonight, December 7. Another scene briefly showed a large clockwork construction, teasing more encounters that look more along the scale of the base game's Divine Beasts.
- Trending Stocks Alert: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Fallen Kingdom' Trailer Brings on the Dinos
- Manchester United best and worst case scenario for Champions League knockout stage
- Most Active Volume Stock: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Botty Investors Trimmed Thermo Fisher Scntfc (TMO) Holding; Primerica Has 1.1 Sentiment
- Trims Stake in Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- US Gun Sales Rose After Sandy Hook Massacre
- Sheetz testing blue lights to cut drug use
- Angry Birds, Sonic coming to Facebook Messenger games
- United States trade agency rules against Canada in lumber dispute