It is not sold separately, so players will need to own the Expansion Pass-which also comes with the first expansion, "The Master Trials", released in June this year-in order to play the DLC. It was also revealed that after the various new activities that The Champions' Ballad offers have been completed, players will be able to unlock the Master Cycle Zero, a motorcycle that Link can ride on in the game's vast open world. We're hoping to see some Zelda announcements as well, as Nintendo and The Game Awards have had a fruitful relationship over the past few years.
The Champions' Ballad DLC Pack adds a new dungeon, an original story, and even more new challenges.
I'm not joking. Link straight-up gets a "Master Cycle" as a reward to ride around Hyrule like a total boss.
Nintendo has announced that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild story DLC, Champions' Ballad, will release tonight, December 7. Another scene briefly showed a large clockwork construction, teasing more encounters that look more along the scale of the base game's Divine Beasts.
- Trending Stocks Alert: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Botty Investors Trimmed Thermo Fisher Scntfc (TMO) Holding; Primerica Has 1.1 Sentiment
- UFC champ Georges St-Pierre vacates middleweight title, Whittaker-Rockhold set
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded at Vetr
- Bryan Singer reportedly sued for allegedly raping 17-year-old
- Sheetz testing blue lights to cut drug use
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Price Target Raised to $32.00 at Barclays
- Holiday decorating safety tips that save lives
- Watch the Game Awards Right Here
- US Gun Sales Rose After Sandy Hook Massacre