MI officials announced Thursday that the game between MI and Notre Dame is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. ET.
The Syracuse University football team will play Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium next season, Syracuse announced Thursday.
MI and Notre Dame played an annual rivalry game through the 2014 season, when the Fighting Irish backed out of the game.
That's different here with NBC, which owns the rights to all Notre Dame home football games. The Irish beat Army 27-3 in 2010 in the first football game played at the stadium and defeated Rutgers 29-16 in the 2013 Pinstripe Bowl.
Notre Dame will host Michigan (Sept 1), Stanford (Sept 29) and Florida State (Nov 10) in 7:30pm kickoffs.
The five remaining road games versus Wake Forest (Sept. 22), Virginia Tech (Oct. 6), Navy in San Diego (Oct. 27), Northwestern (Nov. 3) and USC (Nov. 24) will be determined later.
The move to NY, first reported by The Athletic, was one of several scheduling announcements the Irish made Thursday.
Notre Dame will play just one game in South Bend in both October and November as a result.
Times for the other three home games also have been released: Sept 8 Ball State (3:30 p.m.), September 15 Vanderbilt (2:30 p.m.) and October 13 Pitt (2:30 p.m.). The Sept. 8 game against Ball State will start at 2:30 and the Sept. 15 game against Vanderbilt and October 13 game against Pittsburgh at 1:30.
- Frecklington stumps for LNP leadership
- Ciena (CIEN) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Estimates By $0.04 EPS
- Derrick Rose apologises to Cavs teammates for two-week exile
- AlphaZero AI Beats Champion Chess Program after Teaching Itself in Four Hours
- Amundi Pioneer Asset Management Inc. Cuts Holdings in Zoetis Inc. (ZTS)
- Grassley Probing FBI 'Political Bias' In Flynn Investigation
- Convention: Elect vibrant, young leaders - PDP South Africa
- Ryanair threatens to cut pilots pay if they vote for industrial action
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Credit Suisse Group
- YouTube likely leading Google's merged music streaming service, 2018 launch planned