One of the big end-of-year events for video games is upon us, and it promises to be a good one.
A few minutes ago Geoff Keighley, producer of The Game Awards, posted on his Twitter account the website link to the company's reveal, which presents a blurred image and a countdown that coincides with the start of the transmission of the award that will take place tomorrow.
You can head over to The Game Awards website to see all the games that were nominated for each category, but the nominees for Game of the Year are The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn. Prey, Destiny 2, Nioh, Cuphead and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus are vying for Best Action Game.
While names like Devil May Cry 6 and Hideo Kojima's Death Standing have been talked about, we've also been hearing about the possibility of Soulcalibur 6 seeing daylight for the very first time. Other presenters include Aisha Tyler of Archer fame, actor Andy Serkis from War for the Planet of the Apes, Justin Roiland from Rick and Morty, actress Felicia Day from Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return and Zachary Levi from Chuck.
- Quentin Tarantino's Planned Star Trek Movie Will Be Rated R
- Serena Williams' Best Year Ever Just Got Even Better
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Dubai is a calmer home for me'
- Incyte Corporation (INCY) Director Sells 28507 Shares of Stock
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded at Vetr
- Citigroup Upgrades BHP Billiton (BLT) to "Buy"
- Trims Stake in Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Saudi Arabia: Trump Jerusalem move marks 'drastic regression' of peace efforts
- Most Active Volume Stock: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Trump hopes to avoid government shutdown in meeting with lawmakers: White House