One report claims that the Belgian star was holding out on signing a £300,000-a-week extension at Chelsea as he waits to hear from Real.
Diario Gol claims that Zidane has been given permission by Perez to sign Hazard, with the Coach having had a long-standing admiration of the Belgium global. The Chelsea stalwart, who arrived at the Bridge in 2012, has made no secret of his admiration for Real, saying recently that it would be a "dream" to play under Zidane.
The Times says that Hazard has shelved talks until the end of the season, when Hazard then jets off to face England at the World Cup. He's very strong, he may be little but he is strong, trust me! After that, I'll have two years left on my deal.
"When I feel the desire to leave, I'll leave".
Hazard himself hasn't hidden his affection for the France legend, but speaking before Chelsea's clash with West Ham United on Saturday, the 26-year-old says he'll try and lure Zidane to London instead of him moving the other way.
He's such a good player and we're happy to have him at Chelsea but I'd understand why Madrid would be looking at him.
"In Lille, I was announced in Paris, but I stayed". I think that Chelsea need to renew his contract.
"I hope that at the end, Thibaut will sign his contract". At the moment he is the most important player [at Chelsea].
- LaVar Ball Gives Joel Embiid Advice Following 76ers Loss to Lakers
- Bayonetta 3 revealed exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Credit Suisse Group
- Link can ride a motorcycle in Breath of the Wild's new DLC
- Cooking Neapolitan pizza made to the UNESCO world heritage list
- Fortnite Battle Royale's new gametype is an ambitious 50v50 mode
- Frecklington stumps for LNP leadership
- YouTube likely leading Google's merged music streaming service, 2018 launch planned
- Academy Mortgage Named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor
- Uber loses licence to operate in Sheffield