Now, this fan from Iran has taken up to the whole new level. She also said that she did it for the adrenaline rush, and that she would never think of going under the knife to look like anyone else.
A few days ago a story about an Iranian teenager Sahar Tabar started doing the rounds of social media stating that she underwent around 50 surgeries to look like Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie.
Dr Salzhauer has not treated Sabar, but also claims her "lips look overfilled with filler".
Sahar claimed she dieted so she could reach a weight of 40 kilograms to emulate her favourite star.
That's now proved to be the case, with Ms Tabar telling Russian publication Sputnik she had doctored the images on her computer to achieve some of her most shocking looks.
The suspicion first began when a hawk-eyed Instagram user zoomed into one of her pictures and found that it had been photoshopped.
"Every time I publish a photo, I distort my face in an increasingly amusing way". For me, it is a form of self-expression... a kind of art.
We aren't quite sure what fans she is referring to, but people do seem relieved at the teen's startlingly normal appearance, which has been revealed after untouched photos of her emerged.
Although Sud Info listed Tabar as being 22 years old, other sites have reported that she is only 19. "Now I understand that I have something to do with them, but I am a muse myself and remembering someone is not an end in itself", she said.
According to Snopes.com, Sahar wrote: 'Hello relatively dear followers, the picture that you're scrutinising, even though I didn't like it, I kept it in ... "I lost weight, that's true".
Moreover, on a common note, all we can say is that being lovely is being yourself and natural, all these petty medicinal surgeries landed her in a demonic form, in this process of shaping herself, she completely lost her natural looks.
- Bryan Singer reportedly sued for allegedly raping 17-year-old
- Fallen Kingdom' Trailer Brings on the Dinos
- Uber loses licence to operate in Sheffield
- Philippe Coutinho finally answers questions over his future at Liverpool
- House Votes To Dodge Gov't Shutdown
- Death Stranding Still Teases Surrealism In New Trailer
- Fortnite Battle Royale's new gametype is an ambitious 50v50 mode
- Grassley Probing FBI 'Political Bias' In Flynn Investigation
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Price Target Raised to $32.00 at Barclays
- King Salman warns against embassy move to Jerusalem