It will be coming exclusively (of course), to PlayStation VR in Early 2018. If you have never experienced the futuristic racer, you may want to get your hands on the Wipeout Omega Collection, especially since it will offer PlayStation VR support early next year.
The Wipeout PS VR update was revealed in a new trailer at PlayStation Experience moments ago. Players will play from the child's perspective as he interacts with Trico. Don't expect a PSVR version of the game, apparently. Since it is standalone, it does not require a copy of the game on PS4.
Sony said you can race in every track, across every game mode, off or online, with this free PS VR update.
The development team has also created three new ships for PSVR featuring a cockpit view which includes head tracking. You have piloted your ships through the tracks of WipEout HD, Fury and 2048 in the Omega Collection in stunning native 4K* targeting a blistering 60FPS while listening to a whole new raft of thumping tunes.
- House passes bill to avert government shutdown
- Zaheer Khan's picture goes viral after Sania Mirza's hilarious reaction
- Blackhawks defeat the Sabres 3-2 in overtime
- Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion
- Thousands take to streets in protest at Trump's decision
- WH Pushes Back on 'Ridiculous' Health Questions Following Trump's 'Slurred Speech'
- Amir Khan glad to be evicted from British reality show
- Analyst Opinion Summary: NCI Building Systems, Inc. (NCS), Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (VIVO)
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment Sees Unusually High Options Volume (PLAY)
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde breaks down while talking about motherhood