Kim Kardashian has everything it takes to be a great lawyer (minus the degree) and she has a job at one of the most prestigious law firms in town waiting for her ... should she ever go into the profession.
Both Khloe and her National Basketball Association player beau are yet to publicly respond to the news, but people are taking this as a sign that the news may be true.
According to an insider, despite her struggle to keep them going ever since the rapper's breakdown in November of 2016, she doesn't seem to see a permanent fix to their crumbling marriage, and she's slowly getting exhausted of trying. "She doesn't want to be photographed". She has family and friends come to her house instead so she has company.
The insider assured us that she is perfectly fine with raising the baby by herself. "She talks about the baby nonstop".
What is the best way to hide a baby bump?
She said: "This year's Christmas card is shot really casually".
Eagle-eyed Snapchat followers of Khloe Kardashian have rekindled rumours of the reality star's pregnancy after they spied what appears to be a pillow used by people who are expecting, reflected from her sunglasses!
"If I wasn't doing what I'm doing now, or if this doesn't work out one day, I could so be a publicist..." Most of the photos include the little ones of the Kardashian family.
In the photo, the 33-year-old sits beside sisters Kim and Kourtney, mother Kris, grandmother MJ and her nieces and nephews.
- Eminem Admits That He Uses Tinder... & Grindr?!
- University of Washington student sues rapper Nelly over alleged rape in Auburn
- The Internet Dubbed Disney's Trump Robot with His Own Audio
- AT&T says to pay bonuses, invest $1 billion once tax reform signed
- Trudeau broke ethics rules while on vacation, watchdog finds
- Research Report For Regal Entertainment Group (RGC)
- Lady Gaga Heads to Vegas and More in 2018
- Firefox lands on Amazon's Fire TV
- " "Susquehanna Bancshares Reiterates "$45.00" Price Target for The Coca-Cola (KO)
- IMF'S Lagarde sees Brexit weighing on United Kingdom economy