Starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, this mega action entertainer is laced with non-stop edge of the seat thrills and an impactful story. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, Tiger Zinda Hai is all set to release on 22 December 2017. Well, you need to wait for the release of the film to get the answers but till the time, we give you 5 reasons that make Tiger Zinda Hai a must-watch. The 51-year-old actor's previous film "Tubelight" failed to make big numbers at the box office as it was a kind of different film. Sukhwinder Singh and Raftaar render a thumping ode to the never-say-die spirit of super-spy Tiger in the title track of the film titled Zinda Hai. "Dil Diyan Gallan" has already become a chartbuster song.
Hollywood action coordinator Tom Struthers, of Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises fame, has choreographed the action sequences in Tiger Zinda Hai. The film is a sequel to 2012 blockbuster "Ek Tha Tiger" which was helmed by Kabir Khan. "Romancing people as wonderful as Aamir and Salman is wonderful", Katrina told reporters when asked about featuring opposite the two actors. The director recently cleared in an interview that it would be different from "Ek Tha Tiger" not just in terms of scale but also in storytelling.
Threatening the producers of Tiger Zinda Hai over the problems in the screening of the Marathi film Deva, the Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has sought that licenses of cinema halls not screening Marathi movies be scrapped.
- Washington state educators killed in Mexico bus crash
- IShares MSCI Eurozone (EZU) Rises 0.39% for Dec 21
- Politico Reporter Hits Former Obama Officials For Denying Hezbollah Bombshell: It's 'Ridiculous'
- Stoneman less than impressed with his performance in the Ashes
- Unusual Activity Sighted in Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (NYSE:CBI) Shares
- Lady Flo Bjelke-Petersen Has Died
- Buckingham Research Boosts Nike (NKE) Price Target to $71.00
- ICE wrongfully detained her, Calif. woman claims in lawsuit
- Kerala: Government suspends senior IAS officer for breach of conduct
- Comparable Company Analysis: MuleSoft, Inc. (MULE), Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR)