The Pixel 2 with 64GB is now available at Rs 42,000 while the 128GB variant retails for Rs 51,000. At the time of launch, the starting price for the Pixel 2 was Rs 61,000 while the Pixel 2 XL was at Rs 73,000.
Well, that's a total discount of ₹11,001 on the Pixel 2 and ₹5001 on the Pixel 2 XL. Besides, you can also get up to ₹18,000 off on Flipkart upon exchanging your old smartphone. In addition to the discounts, customers buying the new Pixel models on EMI transactions via HDFC Bank credit cards will receive a cashback worth Rs. 8,000 that will be credited within 90 days of the purchase.
The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL were unveiled in October.
The Pixel 2 is available in three colour options- Just Black, Clearly White, and Kinda Blue, while the Pixel 2 XL comes in two colour options- Just Black and Black & White. But if you have your eyes set on the Pixel 2 XL, which we reviewed and lauded for its camera, Google has slashed Rs 16,000 on both storage variants. Both smartphones are powered by the Snapdragon 835 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. This brings down the price of Pixel 2 64 GB variant to ₹41,999 and 128 GB variant to ₹50,999. That price is valid for cash and card transactions through authorised offline retailers in the country until December 31.
While both smartphones are terrific, the decision to launch them at such a high price in India seemed controversial. And judging by the trend, we can still expect the price to be further reduced.
You can avail these limited-period discounts through Flipkart (Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL) and offline outlets.
- Eastern Bank Increases Position in Amazon.Com INC
- Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant With Cavs' Tristan Thompson's Baby
- NK can pose 'substantial' nuclear threat to U.S. : leader
- Funeral Services Set for St. John's Woman Killed in Mexico Bus Crash
- Former Catalan leader calls for talks with Spanish PM after election
- Confident West Ham can extend positive run against Newcastle - Collins
- Missing police K9 found safe in Danbury
- Jason Kennedy's wife defends him after Catt Sadler's 'E! News' departure
- Three things fantasy players need to know about Saints vs. Falcons
- Drinks bottle deposit scheme 'needed to turn tide on plastic waste'