From iPhone X to Pixel 2 and even OnePlus 5T, customers have a wide range of options to choose from. On top of everything, you can also expect to see thin bezels on this handset, as the OnePlus 5T started paving the way for such design language as far as OnePlus is concerned. However, with the OnePlus 6, the company is looking for the underglass scanner.
But that's not it. OnePlus' next flagship, OnePlus 6, is going to stand true to the label "flagship killer".
Another report by GizmoChina claims that OnePlus will retain the fingerprint sensor, but it won't be at the back. There are two reports suspecting key feature upgrades to embrace the OnePlus 6 smartphone, and one of them has a potential launch timeline.
The current One Plus 5T
The report goes on to say that the OnePlus 6 could be unveiled in March, and launch in stores by the end of the month. Many manufacturers are trying to ideal below-glass fingerprint scanning tech at the moment, with Vivo set to showcase its prowess in partnership with Synaptics at CES 2018 next month.
Integrating the fingerprint scanner under the display works well in favour for the company, which chose to shift the sensor to the back in OnePlus 5T - a move that wasn't highly appreciated by fans and critics. The launch of the device might happen in the middle of March, and the phone will be up for sale later the same month. On the lines of convenience, this move will impress fans and set a new benchmark for the industry in 2018. The OnePlus 6 will include 6GB / 8GB of RAM, just like its predecessors, or at least that's what it is expected to ship with, while Android Oreo will come pre-installed on the phone with a new version of the company's OxygenOS skin.
The Snapdragon 845 would make the OnePlus 6 a performance monster. Together with its purported in-display fingerprint sensor, that's pretty much all the detailed information available at this point, but GizmoChina asserts that its source has a good track record and that it's "pretty confident" this latest information "is also solid". Let us know by commenting below.
- Shares to buy from the think tanks Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX)
- Cuomo signs order on pre-paying taxes, but impact unclear
- Point72 Asset Management LP Reduces Position in Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Q2 2018 Earnings Estimate for Cintas Corporation Issued By Northcoast Research (CTAS)
- Analysts See $1.58 EPS for McDonald's Corporation (MCD)
- UNC Asheville, Western Carolina University among best college values in 2018
- Analyst's Rankings to Lookout: McDonald's Corporation (MCD), Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD)
- Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP) Stake Boosted by Financial Counselors Inc
- The Deutsche Bank AG Reiterates "Hold" Rating for AbbVie Inc. (NYSE:ABBV)
- AT&T to invest $1B and pay bonuses due to GOP tax bill